When Fifth Harmony partied without Camila on the Fourth of July and cancelled their final four US tour dates, fans began to worry things weren’t well within the group. Now, Normani has taken to Twitter to dispell rumors that she’s played a part.
In her message, she says she feels like she’s been the target of “hate and slander” from outsiders, leading to rumors of drama within the group to be blown out of proportion. She tells fans she gives 110% of herself to Fifth Harmony at all times and loves every one of her bandmates.
Perez also talked about Caitlyn Jenner is suing paparazzi because she says they caused her car accident that killed a woman last year, Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani might be engaged and working with a wedding planner, Britney Spears will be on Carpool Karaoke with James Corden, Katy Perry released the video for “Rise”, Jenna Jameson is pregnant with her third child, Steve Irwin’s widow says she hasn’t gone out on any dates since Steve passed away, and co-host of “The Talk” Andy Grammar says he practiced abstinence until marriage.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Suing The Paparazzi For Her 2015 Car Accident
- Gwen Stefani & Blake Shelton Have Reportedly Hired A Wedding Planner
- Britney Spears Will Join James Corden For Carpool Karaoke
- Katy Perry Drops Inspiring Music Video For “Rise”
- Jenna Jameson Is Pregnant With Her Third Child
- Steve Irwin’s Widow Hasn’t Been On A Date Since He Died
- Andy Grammer Says He Abstained From Sex Until Marriage
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles