James Corden is having an AMAZING year. Not only has “The Late Late Show With James Corden” picked up three Emmy nominations, now two segments from the hit show will become their own series!
“The Late Late Show” celebrity rap battle segment “Drop The Mic” has been picked up by TBS to become a sixteen-episode TV series. It’s expected to debut sometime later this year although the network has yet to announce who will host the show.
Earlier this year, James Corden’s “Carpool Karaoke” was picked up by Apple Music to stream exclusively on its subscription service.
Perez also talked about new music from both Christina Aguilera and ZAYN, Tarran Killam and Jay Pharoah each landed their own shows on Showtime after being fired from SNL, Rihanna will receive the MTV Video Vanguard award and perform at the MTV VMAs this year, Nina Debrov may return for Vampire Diaries’ final season, there will be a musical crossover episode of the CW’s SuperGirl and The Flash, Christina Grimmie’s family released a previously unseen music video of the late singer, Tyga reportedly settled with the former landlord that wanted $480,000 from the rapper, Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz were seen partying together, Lisa Marie Presley has entered rehab while going through divorce, and the internet started calling Chloe Grace Moretz a hypocrite after she posted a topless photo on Instagram.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Christina Aguilera New Song “Telepathy” Is Here
- Zayn Malik Got A Song On The Soundtrack For Netflix’s “The Get Down”
- Jay Pharoah & Taran Killam Have New Shows on Showtime
- Nina Dobrev Might Return For “The Vampire Diaries” Final Season
- The Next “Supergirl” & “The Flash” Crossover Will Be A Musical
- Christina Grimmie’s Family Released First Music Video Since Her Passing
- Tyga Reaches A Settlement With His Ex-Landlord
- Khloé Kardashian & Trey Songz Spotted Out At A Strip Club
- Lisa Marie Presley Has Reportedly Entered Rehab Amid Separation From Her Husband
- Chloë Grace Moretz Gets Called Out After Sharing Topless Photo
- Rihanna Is Getting The Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award At The VMAs
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles