The courtroom drama of Johnny Depp and Amber Heard’s divorce and domestic violence allegations has officially come to an end.
Amber Heard dismissed the domestic violence case against Johnny and will receive $7 million from the settlement. The couple released a joint statement saying, “there was never intent of physical or emotional harm”. They also said none of the accusations in the settlement were falsely made for financial gains and Amber will be make a charitable donation with the money she is receiving from the settlement.
Perez also talked about Britney Spears’ announcement that she will perform at the VMA’s this year, Lady Gaga’s next single “Perfect Illusion” will drop in September, Drake brought Eminem on stage at his Detroit show despite rumors they were feuding, “I Am Cait” was cancelled after two seasons, Tyga owes a famous jeweler $200,000, Kesha has dropped her remaining lawsuit against Dr. Luke, Taylor Swift donated $1 million to flood victims in Louisiana, and Ashley Judd is getting a doctorate degree from UC Berklee.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Britney Spears WILL Perform At This Year’s VMAs
- Lady GaGa Announces A New Single
- Drake & Eminem Prove There’s No Beef By Taking The Stage Together
- “I Am Cait” Gets Cancelled
- Tyga Owes Famous Jeweler $200K
- Kesha Drops New York Sexual Assault Charges Against Dr. Luke
- Taylor Swift Donates $1 Million To Louisiana Flood Victims
- Ashley Judd Pursuing A Doctorate Degree From UC Berkeley
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles