Lady Gaga’s about to take her foodie status to the next level!
Mother Monster is working with her father on a cookbook that will feature recipes inspired by the dishes served at the Germanotta family’s Joanne Trattoria restaurant in New York’s Upper West Side.
The cookbook will be called “Joanne Trattoria Cookbook: Classic Recipes and Scenes from an Italian American Restaurant” and will be released November 22.
Perez also talked about Gawker being sold for $135 million, Amber Heard’s attorney retracted the statement issued after Amber and Johnny Depp settled their court drama, Keshia Knight Pulliam accused her estranged husband of trying to hurt their unborn baby, Tom Cruise says he hasn’t seen his daughter Suri in three years since she left the Church of Scientology, Charlie Puth caught the heat for telling a fan to die, Katy Perry has new music on the way but won’t say when, Nick Jonas will perform his song “Bacon” with Ty Dolla $ign at the MTV VMAs, Shaquille O’Neal is going to join WWE, Kylie Jenner bought the mansion next door to the one she purchased a few months ago, and Madonna has been celebrating her birthday in Cuba.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Amber Heard’s Attorney Retracts Johnny Depp Settlement Statement
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Estranged Husband Of Plotting To ‘Harm & Obstruct’ Their Unborn Baby
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Hasn’t Seen His Daughter Suri Cruise In Almost THREE Years
- Charlie Puth Got Dragged Online For Allegedly Telling A Fan On Twitter To ‘Die’
- Katy Perry Might Release New Music In A Few Weeks
- Kylie Jenner Bought Another House In Calabasas
- Madonna & Rocco Party In Cuba While Celebrating Her 58th Birthday
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles