Lifetime is making a biopic about Britney Spears that will cover her rise to fame, relationship with Justin Timberlake, 2007 breakdown, and come back.
Natasha Bassett from “Hail, Caesar!” has been cast to star as Britney.
Filming on “Britney” is said to begin soon and the network is shooting for a 2017 premiere.
Perez also talked about the FBI investigating the malicious hacking of Leslie Jones’ website, Prince fans will be able to tour Paisley Mansion starting this fall thanks to the same company that runs Elvis Presley’s Graceland, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj will perform a new song together at the 2016 VMAs, Kate Gosselin revealed in an interview about her family that her son Collin has special needs, Jennifer Lopez broke up with Casper Smart and this time it seems to be final, Hope Solo has been suspended from the US Soccer Team for calling the Swedish Olympic team “cowards”, and Ryan Lochte is in talks to join “Dancing With The Stars”.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Leslie Jones’ Hacking Case Is Headed By The FBI
- Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj To Perform New Song Together At 2016 VMAs
- Kate Gosselin Reveals Son Has Special Needs
- Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart Have Broken Up Again
- Hope Solo Suspended For Calling Swedish Soccer Team ‘A Bunch Of Cowards’ After Olympics Loss
- Ryan Lochte In Talks To Join Dancing With The Stars
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles