This year, the Video Music Awards are handing the mic to Kanye West to do whatever he wants for four minutes.
The award show is famous for unpredictable moments and performances, but even they have absolutely no idea what will happen when Kanye takes the stage.
Whether you’re tuning in just for Kanye or are considering refilling on snacks during his stage time, this year’s VMAs have scheduled many other moments that are already receiving a lot of attention: Britney Spears will perform on the VMA stage for the first time in almost 10 years and Rihanna will receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award.
The VMA’s air Sunday, August 28th on MTV.
Perez also talked about Britney Spears’ new album “Glory” and her claim that she’s done with men in her Carpool Karaoke segment, Camila Cabello chipped a tooth while performing after a giant beach ball from the crowd hit her in the face, LOGO released a preview of their Bachelor-like “Finding Prince Charming” TV show, Ryan Lochte signed a new sponsorship deal with a throat lozenge company, Amber Heard wants Johnny Depp to pay $14,000 for their settlement after he reportedly paid the $7 million from their settlement directly to charity, The Rock tops Forbes list of Highest Paid Actors, Francis Bean Cobain’s ex-husband wants her to pay $25,000 in spousal support, and Orlando area hospitals will not bill the Pulse Orlando victims that were treated at their facilities.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Britney Spears “Glory” Album Is Here
- Britney Says She’s “Done With Men” In Carpool Karaoke Segment
- Camila Cabello Chipped A Tooth While Performing
- LOGO Releases “Finding Prince Charming” Teaser
- Ryan Lochte Scores Sponsorship For Throat Drops
- Johnny Depp Paid Settlement Money Directly To Charities Instead Of Amber Heard
- The Rock Tops Forbes List Of Highest Paid Actors
- Francis Bean Cobain’s Ex Demands $25,000 In Spousal Support
- Orlando Hospitals Won’t Bill Pulse Victims For Treatment
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles