By Sarah Carroll
All couples fight, but how do you know when it’s time to call it quits or work through your issues?
Daily Mail compiled advice from couples counselors, therapists, psychologists, decades of research, and real people to come up with a list of questions that can help you determine if you’re in a healthy relationship. They include:
1. If you had to repeat the last six months of your relationship on a loop, forever, how would that make you feel?
2. If you could cheat on your partner and be guaranteed not be caught, would you do it?
3. You might love your partner but do you actually like them?
4. Would you choose to marry or be with your partner if you were given the choice now?
5. Do you argue?
6. How many good times do you have compared to bad times?
7. Do you both apologize easily?
8. Do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?
9. Do you have pet names for each other?
“You do this and it drives me a little crazy,” Carson accused Angie when the subject of pet names was brought up. “You call him ‘husband.’ I cringe at that a little bit…It bothers be because it’s just so Abercrombie & Fitch to me! It’s just like designer, kind of like bougie, cool…it’s trendy, you know?”
Oh yeah…these two didn’t hold back when it came to getting real about their relationships! Listen to the entire segment below: