For the last seven years, Britney Spears’s ex-manager Sam Lufti has been trying to sue her for unpaid dues and allegations that he is to blame for her infamous meltdown.
According to Lufti, Britney agreed to pay him 15% of her salary but never paid up. He also claims Britney and her family defamed him by stating he was to blame for her meltdown that caused her hospitalization in 2008.
The case was dismissed in 2012, but Lufti was able to bring it back and continued pushing the lawsuit for another four years. The two settled their drama after Britney paid him around $500,000.
Perez also talked about Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston breaking up, Simon Cowell feels Zayn Malik should’ve talked to him before going ahead with his upcoming One Direction-inspired TV Show, Rosie O’Donnell’s daughter has been hospitalized and is undergoing a psychiatric evaluation after a mysterious overdose, Mel Gibson’s film got a 10 minute standing ovation at the Venice Film Festival, Chevy Chase has entered into rehab for a “tune up”, Chloe Grace Moretz said Kim Kardashian doesn’t deserve her attention, and Amber Heard landed a role in the Aquaman movie and dropped a defamation lawsuit against one of Johnny Depp’s friends.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below:
- Tom Hiddleston And Taylor Swift Have Broken Up
- Simon Cowell Says Zayn Should’ve Talked To Him Before Making TV Show
- Rosie O’Donnell’s Daughter Checks Into Hospital After Overdose
- Mel Gibson Might Have A Comeback
- Chevy Chase Checks Into Rehab For Alcohol Related “Tune Up”
- Chloe Grace Moretz Says Kim Kardashian Doesn’t Deserve Her Attention
- Amber Heard Drops Defamation Lawsuit Against Johnny Depp’s Friend
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles