Remember that time Drake rapped “I’ll buy the neighbors’ house if they complain about the noise”? Well, they complained and Drake bought the house.
Drake already owns a seven bedroom, nine bathroom mansion in the Hidden Hills but the property wasn’t big enough to keep the sound of his legendary parties from reaching the property next door.
So for a cool $2.85 million, Drake added the 4,445 square-foot four bedroom, five bathroom home next to his 7,444 square-foot mansion to his collection of property.
Perez also talked about Rob Kardashian saying he wants to move out of California after buying a house in the Hamptons, Naya Rivera revealed in her book that she broke up with Big Sean after she caught him with Ariana Grande, people think Kesha might be writing a song with Taylor Swift after Kesha said she’s working with a secret Grammy-winning artist, New Jersey Senator Cory Booker is dating Robert Pattinson’s Ex Cleo Wade, Katy Perry helped deliver her sister’s second baby then hit up the recording studio in the same day, Lady Gaga might be performing the halftime show at Superbowl 51, Amy Schumer went to the hospital for food poisoning while vacationing with her husband in Paris, the internet wants to #SaveNelly after the IRS put out a lien against him for $2 million, Zayn Malik is putting out an autobiography later this year, Lil Wayne said racism doesn’t exist anymore, the people who rushed the DWTS star released a statement explaining why they wanted to protest Ryan Lochte on the show, and Miranda Lambert cancelled the remainder of her tour but will release a new album soon.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- Rob Kardashian Might Move To The Hamptons
- Naya Rivera Says She Caught Big Sean With Ariana Grande
- Is Kesha Recording With Taylor Swift?
- NJ Senator Cory Booker Is Dating Robert Pattinson’s Ex
- Katy Perry Delivered Her Sister’s Baby Then Hit Up The Studio
- Lady Gaga Might Perform The SuperBowl 51 Halftime Show
- Amy Schumer Was Hospitalised For Food Poisoning In Paris
- The internet wants to #SaveNelly From $2 Million Tax Lien
- Zayn Malik Will Release An Autobiography
- Lil Wayne Said Racism Doesn’t Exist
- Ryan Lochte Protesters Explain Why They Stormed DWTS Stage
- New Miranda Lambert Album On The Way
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles