Later, Earth! If everything goes according to plan, humans may live on Mars in less than 10 years.
This week, SpaceX told the International Astronautical Congress that they want to take 100 people to Mars as early as 2024. After the initial trip, the company that designs space exploration technology plans to launch rockets every 26 months when Earth and Mars are aligned.
The one-way trip would cost about $200,000. Although SpaceX wants to make life on Mars possible, CEO Elon Musk admitted there’s no guarantee those who make the mission will actually survive. He said, “The risk of fatality will be high. There’s no way around it. Basically, are you prepared to die, and if that’s OK then you’re a candidate for going.”
Perez also talked about US Weekly claiming Angelina Jolie wants sole custody of her kids so she can decide where they live, the same guy that attacked Gigi Hadid in Milan tried to kiss Kim Kardashian’s butt in (CITY), Disney is making a live-action version of The Lion King, JLo will be a judge on NBC’s new TV series ‘World of Dance’, Alec Baldwin will play Donald Trump on SNL this season, Tim Tebow hit a home run in his first pro-baseball game, Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris have reportedly become friends again, Francis Bean Cobain will pay her ex-husband $50,000 in spousal support, Jimmy Fallon partied HARD around NYC after the Presidential Debate, and Miley Cyrus threw shade at Mariah Carey in Elle Magazine.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- US Weekly Reveals Why Angelina Jolie Wants Sole Custody
- The Guy Who Attacked Gigi Hadid Went After Kim Kardashian
- Disney To Make Live Action “Lion King”
- Alec Baldwin Will Play Donald Trump On SNL
- Tim Tebow Hit Home Run In His First Game
- TSwift And Calvin Harris Are Friends Again
- Francis Bean Cobain To Pay Ex-Husband $50K In Spousal Support
- Jimmy Fallon Went HAM Around NYC After The Presidential Debate
- Miley Cyrus Threw Shade At Mariah Carey
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles