French authorities are working to discover who attacked and robbed Kim Kardashian at gunpoint in her Paris apartment.
The attack occurred in the hotel/apartments called ‘No Address’, known for its secret location and minimal security.
Because the robbers knew exactly where Kim would be when she was without security, authorities are investigating the possibility that the robbers had contact with someone on her security team. Kim’s security and the hotel staff are undergoing questioning by French authorities.
One of the Kardashian bodyguards, who was protecting Kourtney and Kendall when the attack happened, spoke out on Twitter saying he promises the robbers will be found and they “messed with the wrong one”. Kanye West has postponed his Saint Pablo tour stops in Detroit and Philadelphia to be with his wife.
Perez also talked about Gigi Hadid increasing her security after she got attacked by a ‘prankster’ in Milan, rumors are circulating that Donald Trump’s ex-wife Marla Maples may have been the one to leak his taxes to the NY Times, Toni Braxton was rushed to the hospital due to complications from Lupus, Demi Lovato slammed Taylor Swift for her role in trying to ‘tear down Katy Perry’ with Bad Blood and saying no one in her TSwift’s squad has a “normal” body, and Maria Sharapova’s ban from tennis was reduced to 15 months.
- French Authorities Investigating Likelihood Kardashian Robbery Was An Inside Job
- Kardashian Bodyguard Speaks Out After Kim’s Robbery
- Kanye West Reschedules Saint Pablo Dates After Kim Robbed In Paris
- Gigi Hadid Increases Security After Madrid Attack
- Toni Braxton Released From Hospital After Lupus Scare
- Demi Lovato Talks Smack On Taylor Swift And Her Squad
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles