Chanel wants you to buy a boomerang for $2,000.
No, they’re not asking you to dish out serious cash for that cute, moving photo you just posted on Insta – they want you to buy a physical boomerang….like the Australian aboriginal hunting instrument that comes back to you when you throw it.
The boomerang is only one of the items available through their luxury sport collection, which also includes $2,000 tennis rackets and $570 tennis balls, and beach rackets and balls for $4,800.
The internet was quick to criticize Chanel for their branded boomerang, calling it cultural appropriation.
Perez also talked about….LA Reid is leaving Sony after being accused of sexual harassment, Avi Kaplan is leaving the Pentatonix, Thomas Rhett and his wife adopted a daughter, Kilo Ren is the fastest rising baby name, NBC’s next musical will be Jesus Christ Superstar, FOX’s next musicals will be RENT and A Christmas Story, American Idol wants Katy Perry to be a judge but she just announced her tour, Jim Parsons married his partner, 2 Broke Girls and Scream Queens got cancelled, Ryan Murphy has a new show called 911 coming to FOX, Arrested Development Season 5 is coming to Netflix, and Drake went to prom with his cousin.
For all the details, get the full stories from the links below
- LA Reid Is Leaving Sony After Accusations Of Sexual Harassment
- Pentatonix Are Losing A Member
- Thomas Rhett And Wife Adopted A Daughter
- NBC’s Jesus Christ Superstar Musical Debuts Easter 2018
- FOX’s Next Musicals Are ‘Rent’ And ‘A Christmas Story’
- American Idol Wants Katy Perry To Be A Judge
- Katy Perry Announces The Witness Tour
- Jim Parsons Married His Partner
- Ryan Murphy’s Next Show Is Called 911
- Drake Escorted His Cousin To Prom
-Elena Kimball, 97.1 AMP Radio/Los Angeles