97 Seconds With
97.1 Seconds With...
- 97.1 Seconds with Years & Years If you're not onto Years & Years yet, we're SUPER excited to introduce to this 90's dance inspired pop trio. Coming to us from London, the band is comprised of keyboardist Olly Alexander, bassist Mikey Goldsworthy, and synth player Emre...
- 97.1 Seconds with Ludacris Regardless of his role in such a huge car centric movie, he still loves and drives his Acura with over 200,000 miles on it. Why? He'll tell you that and more in 97.1 Seconds with Ludacris.
- 97.1 Seconds with Marlon Roudette We sat down for 97.1 Seconds with Marlon Roudette to get to know him a bit more, including the details behind his track, his extensive vinyl collection and of course, the comfort food he loves to have while on the road.
- 97.1 Seconds with Carly Rae Jepsen She told us how she shows someone she really, really likes them, her tour rider essentials, how she ended up working with Tom Hanks and a couple cute nerdy things that make us love her even more.
- 97.1 Seconds with Shaun White On this episode of '97.1 Seconds With' we're talking to Shaun White, who's bringing Air + Style to Los Angeles this weekend at The Rose Bowl.
- 97.1 Seconds with Natalie La Rose Natalie La Rose tells the story about meeting Flo-Rida, fun insight into her on-the-road life, and how she linked up with Jeremih for their track.
- 97.1 Seconds with Mark Ronson In 97.1 Seconds With Mark Ronson, we talk about working with Bruno & Mystikal, what he does to break a creative funk, his fav on the road snacks, and more.
- 97.1 Seconds with Alesso Alesso tells us about his debut album, what he loves about Los Angeles, his pre-show rituals and more on 97.1 Seconds With!
- 97.1 Seconds with Hoodie Allen We sat down for 97.1 Seconds with Hoodie Allen, where he revealed his tour rider requests, his favorite thing about LA, a super fun fact that nobody knows about him, and more.
- 97.1 Seconds with Meghan Trainor We sat down with her for 97.1 Seconds to chat about hearing her song on the radio for the first time, what she plans to put on her rider for her first world tour, and so much more.
- 97.1 Seconds with Big Sean In 97.1 Seconds With Big Sean, we talk about his favorite place to hang in LA, the things he DOES F*&k with, how he linked up with Calvin Harris and lots more.
- 97.1 Seconds with Gwen Stefani In this quick interview, she tells us about her favorite things in LA, the songs she jams to when driving through our city, and more.
- 97.1 Seconds with Jessie J She gave us a list of the things she loves about LA (the weather being one, duh!), what makes her feel sexy and confident, & more!
- 97.1 Seconds with Nico & Vinz We talked about their favorite spots in LA, the craziest experiences from the last year, and what it felt like to hear their song on the radio for the first time.
- 97.1 Seconds with Kim Cesarion He tell us about the things he loves to indulge in, the big differences he sees between LA and Sweden, and so much more. Check it out!