Latest GRAMMY News
- Why Kendrick Lamar's 'Alright' Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year Kendrick Lamar's fourth single from To Pimp A Butterfly became a rallying cry for Black Lives Matter protesters this past year.
- Why Taylor Swift's 'Blank Space' Should Win the GRAMMY for Record of the Year "Blank Space" was an important move in a new direction for the former country singer.
- Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, Adele Have One Thing in Common: Tom Coyne He's a behind-the-scenes guy who masters records after they are finished being recorded.
- 2016 GRAMMY Awards to Be Held on Monday, Feb. 15 The ceremony will be held on a Monday rather than its usual Sunday.
- Beck Agrees with Kanye West: Beyoncé Should Have Won Album of the Year Kanye West was quick to say Beck didn't deserve to win Album of the Year last night at the GRAMMYs. But it turns out, Beck didn't think he did, either.
- How Ferguson Came to the GRAMMYs Pharrell, Beyonce, John Legend and Common got in on the protest.
- Kanye West: Beck 'Should Have Given His Award to Beyonce' He also said the Kardashian's should own part of E!.
- Sam Smith Wins GRAMMY Record of the Year for 'Stay with Me' Album of the Year was the only big one that eluded him.
- Kristen Wiig Stars in Sia's 'Chandelier' GRAMMY Peformance We know Sia isn't so keen on showing her face in public (so, hey, why not record a pop album?), but her GRAMMY performance tonight was some other-level shy stuff.
- Beyonce, Common, John Legend Bring Old and New Gospel to GRAMMY-Ending Performance The performance featured a classic gospel song, and one that's surely destined to be.