- 97.1 Seconds with Nico & Vinz We talked about their favorite spots in LA, the craziest experiences from the last year, and what it felt like to hear their song on the radio for the first time.
- Is Blackout Haunted House The World's Most Terrifying Halloween Attraction? With Halloween just a few days away, we're totally in the mood to scare ourselves silly. But if you think simple horror movie marathons are for the weak, then we've got a real challenge for you.
- Taylor Swift Talks "1989" Album Release With Carson Daly Swift celebrated her big release day by calling into AMP Radio earlier this morning. Take a listen to her chat with Carson Daly.
- What Do You Need To Know About Ebola? Dr. Roshini Raj Breaks It Down For Carson Daly If you're anything like us, then you've been washing your hands like crazy and side-eyeing your co-workers every time they cough because the ebola outbreak is no joke.
- 97.1 Seconds with Kim Cesarion He tell us about the things he loves to indulge in, the big differences he sees between LA and Sweden, and so much more. Check it out!
- Gwen Stefani Premieres "Baby Don't Lie" & Pharrell Collabo "Spark The Fire" On AMP Radio With Carson Daly You can't call it a comeback, because with three fashion lines and a primetime coaching gig on The Voice, Gwen Stefani hasn't stopped hustling since 1992! But she has returned to the scene with some brand new music.
- Carson Daly Talks To Ello CEO Paul Budnitz About The Ad-Free Social Network With Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat taking up all that precious storage space on your iPhone, you might think adding another social network to your online presence is crazy talk, but Ello is the new up-and-comer to the scene that may be a...
- 97.1 Seconds with Clean Bandit In 97.1 Seconds with Clean Bandit, they share their first reactions to hearing 'Rather Be' on the radio, their favorite american treats, their weird interests, and more.
- Jessie J Talks New Album 'Sweet Talker' and More with Carson Daly With hits like "Price Tag" and "Domino" under her belt, Jessie J has already proved she's got some serious vocal chops, but this summer the Brit became a household name here in the States thanks to her diva-licious "Bang Bang" collaboration with...
- Taylor Swift Premieres "Out Of The Woods" On AMP Radio With Carson Daly We're just a week and half away from We Can Survive and even though tickets are sold out, that doesn't mean we don't have a few surprises up our sleeve!
- We Can Survive Artist Alicia Keys Explains "We Are Here" Movement, Talks New Music With Carson Daly With a smash record in the works, an appearance on The Voice airing tonight, a bun in the oven, and the "We Are Here" social justice movement making an impact worldwide, it's clear that Alicia Keys is firing on all cylinders.
- 97.1 Seconds with Fergie Fergie shares everything she loves about LA during 97.1 Seconds With. Watch!