- Loser.com Just Redirects To Kanye West's Wikipedia Page A funny thing happens when loser.com is typed into a web browser...
- Obama Calls Kanye West's Home Phone, & Other Great Lines from Kanye's Oxford Lecture "We have the resources as a civilization to make a utopia, but we’re led by the most greedy and the least noble."
- Snoop Dogg Banned from Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show After Iggy Azalea Diss Perry said the Azalea hate was the "tipping point."
- Booty Jams: These Pants Turn Twerking Into Music The thing is, you have to be really good at twerking. Enter "Twerk Queen Louise." Guess what she's really good at?
- Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour Madonna is hitting the road, and we can bet there will be no capes. Repeat, no capes.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Drops New Song 'I Really Like You': Listen Carly Rae Jepsen isn't interested in playing coy anymore, she just wants you to know she really, really likes you.
- Kanye West Announces New Album 'So Help Me God' On Twitter Late Saturday night (Feb. 28), Kanye West announced his new album titled So Help Me God on Twitter.
- Alesso Dances His Way From Nerd to Heartthrob in 'Cool' Video: Watch A couple weeks after premiering the Kylie Minogue-sampling "Cool," Alesso has now released a video for the single.
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on 'Piece By Piece' Songwriters on the album include Kara DioGuardi and Sia.
- Snoop Dogg & Pharrell Can't Stop Dancing in New 'Bush' Trailer: Watch If they can't stop dancing to their new music, will you when it's out?
- Watch King Kong Punch a Shark in David Guetta's 'What I Did for Love' Video Since Meatloaf crooned that he would do anything for love, but he wouldn't do that the world of music has debated where the line in love is.
- Kanye West Got Tattoos of His Mom's, Daughter's Birthdays Also, Kim talked about #TheDress.
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music The pics with high profile collaborators continue.
- Iggy Azalea Gets into 'Trouble' with Jennifer Hudson: Watch Iggy Azalea is making her next play for cultural dominance vis a vis the intersection of music and video—in other words, she's dropped another new classic that you've gotta see. Part B-movie, part Bonnie & Clyde and part...
- Taylor Swift Knows What Color #TheDress Is, Obviously Swift makes it clear she's "confused and scared" by this whole thing and thinks it's all a big trick, but she still couldn't help giving her two cents.