Kleenex is raking in some massive amounts of cash because of the sad news regarding Justin Bieber (#StayStrongJustin) and Selena Gomez. But honestly, we’re not really sure who is more upset about this failed relationship, […]
Insomniac has announced dates for 2013′s Electric Daisy Carnival. Its the 17th annual celebration, and going down on June 21, 22 and 23, 2013. EDC Week also returns to Las Vegas for an entire week […]
The instantly identifiable Deadmau5 logo can be found on a multitude of products, from headphones to Puma shoes. Now the Mau5-headed wonder has his own watch, and it appropriately glows in the dark. Rave on!
EDM mega-star Deadmau5 has got it going on, from high-profile collaborations to headlining events around the world. With all of that big money to burn, the dance music producer has developed a serious taste for high-stakes gambling.
For one of electronic music’s most creative and prolific new artists, Deadmau5 sure seems to get lazy when it comes to naming his albums. See him explain the method behind his madness in this exclusive new video clip.
While Deadmau5 might be known for high-octane dance floor blasts, a recent collaboration with L.A. rap heroes Cypress Hill proves his knows his way around boomin’ hip-hop as well.
Unlike many collaborations that are digitally phoned in, Deadmau5 and Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance connected in a Los Angeles studio to craft the hit single “Professional Griefers.”
In the current battle for superiority in the rapidly expanding world of EDM, none loom larger than Deadmau5 and Skrillex. We pit the two beat barons in a battle for dance floor supremacy.
Tiesto, Swedish House Mafia, David Guetta and MTV’s DJ Pauly D are among the Top 10 earning superstar jocks of the past year.
Deadmau5 not only confesses to selling out for creating a dubstep track but subtly fires a shot at the movement’s leader, Skrillex.
- Fast & Furious 6 Advanced... Throwback Thursday - Diddy... AMP Radio Partying @ The... Long Beach Pride
- AMP Radio Joining The Fun @... Throwback Thursday - Usher... The AMPTourage @ Fresh... Robin Thicke Visits Mornings...
- Selena Gomez Catches Up With... Throwback Thursday - Ludacris... AMPTourage Invades LMU Met Gala Fashion - Best &...
- Cinco de Mayo @ Tavern On... Becky G Visits Mornings With... Throwback Thursday - Rihanna... The AMPTourage @ The Tri...
- Start #MemorialDayWeekend off by winning @knotts tix from @ChrisBooker. cbsloc.al/14uuBXr 1 hour ago
- RT @AMPTourage: #AMPTourage is at Rancho Verde High! Its senior day and we are celebrating! We are passing out #daftpunk swag! @ampradio #g… 3 hours ago
- New @maroon5 #NowPlaying on @ampradio. #LoveSomebody bit.ly/YzH5ME 3 hours ago
- RT @MichelleOnAmp: "You're a good giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl." Oh @robinthicke! #np "Blurred Lines" @ampradio & babies are being made all ove… 4 hours ago
- .@CarsonDaly & @ProducerAngie unveil their #Summer Anthems. cbsloc.al/Z5vWDB 5 hours ago