Frank Ocean’s Channel Orange was one of the most eagerly anticipated albums of 2012. After 2011’s highly acclaimed nostalgia, ULTRA mixtape, expectations incredibly high for Ocean’s debut album. Channel Orange didn’t disappoint: by year’s end, […]
Frank Ocean revisits his bombshell announcement that detailed a onetime love affair with a man. The singer says he has no regrets.
Frank Ocean’s debut set, Channel Orange, hit No. 2 on the sales charts, moving 131,000 in its first week. Orange beat out the first-week sales of Usher’s Looking 4 Myself (128K) and nearly equalled Chris Brown’s Fortune (135K), which was released earlier this month.
Frank Ocean’s coming-out announcement hit the mark with fans. But his team missed the point with a message to Target, the retail giant that refused to stock the singer’s debut album, Channel Orange.
Fans anticipating Frank Ocean’s Channel Orange album received a treat on Tuesday (July 10) morning. The left field R&B singer’s major label debut hit iTunes 12:30am, a full week before the project’s original release date.
- The wait is almost over for Daft Punk's 'Random Access Memories' cbsloc.al/13pQZPd #IMPACTArtist 10 hours ago
- See #TheHangover Part III before anyone else. Win your way into @AMPRadio's exclusive advance screening. cbsloc.al/12EZO9c 18 hours ago
- Our buddies over at @kroq are streaming #WeenieRoast live online today. Watch it here: bit.ly/17HNYAK 1 day ago
- Keep it on @AMPRadio this weekend to win your way into an exclusive advanced screening of #TheHangover Part III. cbsloc.al/12EZO9c 1 day ago
- Daft Punk is our #IMPACTArtist this week. Just 3 days 'til #RandomAccessMemories is released on May 21! cbsloc.al/13pQZPd 1 day ago