Forbes says he pulls in $11.5 million a year. But according to the Canadian dance music producer, his annual haul is nowhere near the double-digit number bandied about by the bean counters.
EDM mega-star Deadmau5 has got it going on, from high-profile collaborations to headlining events around the world. With all of that big money to burn, the dance music producer has developed a serious taste for high-stakes gambling.
While Kid Cudi isn’t working on his pop career or his rock career with WZRD, Mr. Rager is getting the dance party started with popular Los Angeles nightclub DJ, social wunderkind, and indie record label […]
- See #TheHangover Part III before anyone else. Win your way into @AMPRadio's exclusive advance screening. cbsloc.al/12EZO9c 1 hour ago
- Our buddies over at @kroq are streaming #WeenieRoast live online today. Watch it here: bit.ly/17HNYAK 1 day ago
- Keep it on @AMPRadio this weekend to win your way into an exclusive advanced screening of #TheHangover Part III. cbsloc.al/12EZO9c 1 day ago
- Daft Punk is our #IMPACTArtist this week. Just 3 days 'til #RandomAccessMemories is released on May 21! cbsloc.al/13pQZPd 1 day ago
- Find out how @McCabe971 is getting in crazy good shape for his half marathon next month. cbsloc.al/10B49aA 1 day ago