The 4th Annual We Can Survive hits the Hollywood Bowl this Saturday, October 22nd!
Get everything you need to know about the show below!
6:35PM: Charlie Puth
7:30PM: Meghan Trainor
9:00PM: Ariana Grande
9:30PM : Bruno Mars
You can also hang with AMP Radio at our LIVE Broadcast starting at 3pm at the Museum Patio with Booker! We’re pre-partying at the Hollywood Bowl, and it’s open to the public until 5pm.
You should also add us on Snap for all of the backstage exclusives: @AMPRadioLA!
All patrons are subject to search, and all items may be inspected by security upon entry into the theater. Gates open two (2) hours prior to showtime at the Bowl (subject to change). No tailgating permitted.
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket and sit in their ticketed location. These concerts are not recommended for young children.
Not Permissible in the Theatre during Lease Events:
- Alcohol and/or controlled substances. You may purchase alcohol inside.
- Umbrellas and chairs.
- Cameras, audio, and video recording equipment.
- Glass (including drinking glasses) and aluminum cans, regardless of content.
The following are allowable in the Bowl:
- Picnic baskets and coolers no larger than 15″ by 22″ long by 15″ high.
- Factory sealed non-alcoholic plastic bottles, one liter in size or less.
- Re-useable containers (such as Tupperware or sipper bottles) holding food or non-alcoholic beverages.
- Blankets or seat cushions.
Click here for parking information.
By law (LACC 17.04.645), smoking is not permitted on the Hollywood Bowl grounds, except in designated areas. Violators are subject to removal. Smoking in any other areas could lead to arrest and would be considered a misdemeanor. Please refer to the map below for the areas at the Bowl designated for smoking.
Cameras and Recording Equipment
Flash photography, professional camera or recording equipment and the following items are prohibited:
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Any form of camera stand (monopods included)
- Selfie sticks
- Audio/video recording devices
- Laser pointers
Please also see the information on their Theater Policies page.